Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thing 14


Roughly 3 hours ago I started working in Delicious. I had asked a question about the bookmarks I had on my computer - well it imports them for you in no time. There is a catch - they had no tags so now I must organize all 289. I'm thinking that since I'll be able to access them anywhere I won't complain. It's just going to take me a while to get all 28 pages done. I'm up to page 6 and the bundle feature seems to be working the best. I am shellie161. Back to Delicious! As always, thanks for listening, Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip. I think I am a multi-tasker. Your blog made me think of it. I am listening to the TV, writing this blog, stopping to make the bed and trying to decide how much I should put in delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Word 2007 Lessons