Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thing 13

Just in time!! I have folders in my favorites on my home computer and recently started grouping sets of web sites together so I could easily have them all open in tabs for easy access. Well, bless my soul I was having to put websites in multiple folders AND my home computer is all organized but have to do it all over on my work computer. Just like Thing 13 said! I'm convinced - now all I have to decide is whether to try to move those 150+ favorites into delicious. Is there a quick way to do that? As always, thanks for listening. Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they move over pretty quickly, but it takes time to tag them. It's worth the effort, though. Once I got Delicious up and running, I couldn't imagine ever living without it. It's a perfect solution.

    ReplyDelete

Word 2007 Lessons