Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 22

OK, here's my wiki https://knowtes.wikispaces.com/ . What a great way to collaborate. This is more than just self-expression (which is what blogs allow you to do and then others respond). This is "here's my work" and now it's your turn. Change it, add to it, revise it, edit it, delete it (scary) but I WANT you to put your 2 cents in. I would imagine that you have to be ready not to "own" whatever you put out there. It's amazing how differently people see things. I learned that with tags. I never cease to be amazed at what people put under certain tags?????? At any rate, if I had a class of students I would definitely use wikis. This is a tool I would choose as a teacher and then go deep with. As always, thanks for listening. Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Yes, wikis are very popular once people see how easy they are to create. They really exemplify the collaborative spirit of Web 2.0.

    You're almost done!

    ReplyDelete

Word 2007 Lessons