Thursday, April 30, 2009

Audio Journal Dialogue

Our third and last Audio Journal Dialogue session is this afternoon. I am always inspired by the energy and enthusiasm of this group of K 12 Administrators and Coaches even at the end of trying days. They love to share ideas and network. Hoping to get some thoughts from them about what format we should consider next year. I will attempting to use the CPS clickers and have a bit of concern about the hardware and software. It seems that the software updates create glitches - I hope to get it running by this afternoon. I'll let you know how that works out. As always, thanks for listening. Leslie
By the way, I'm now following a new blog created just yesterday by Leslie Brown, HPSI K - 8 PLC Facililtator. It's called Keeping You in the Loop. Look for updates in the Blogs I follow section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word 2007 Lessons