Saturday, February 21, 2009

Things 1 & 2

Well, I am impressed. I didn't think it was going to be that easy. I knew that participating in 23 Things was going to teach me great stuff about technology tools, but I expected it to be complicated and hard. Not so, creating and posting to my first BLOG was a blast. I just hope somebody reads it and responds. I think that's the part of this I look forward to the most...having the chance to dialogue and reflect with others who face the daily challenges of teaching today's young people in relevant ways. Thanks for listening. Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You did it! And now you begin your 23 Things journey. Can't wait to read more from you as you go through the Things.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also thought that many of the tasks in 23 Things would be complicated...I've been pleasantly surprised to find that they are not! I created my Blog out of a sense of necessity for the class, now I enjoy logging on to check for comments from other educators. I hope you enjoy 23 Things as much as I am.

    ReplyDelete

Word 2007 Lessons